THIS PERSON MUST HAVE INGREDIENT OR FLAVOR SALES EXPERIENCE.
Our client is a global foods ingredients business selling in over thirty countries and with manufacturing facilities in the UK, China and France.
Primary function is to help build a sustainable & profitable business within the region. Developing business by targeting all aspects of the Food Industry. Identifying opportunities and developing an on-going business relationship with all relevant customers and partners in the market. Primary market; Food Manufacturers, Food Service & Retail. This is a home office based position.
· Outgoing, driven & self-motivated.
· Blue chip account management experience. Additional FMCG experience an advantage.
· High level of commercial & technical understanding.
· Wide network of Industry contacts.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. To have a sound knowledge of the industrial food market, with at least 5 years’ experience in handling customers at all levels from factory to senior mgmt.
· Experience of establishing and on-going mgmt. of Broker and Distributor networks. Incl. regular business reviews and target setting to achieve strategy.
· Good level of understanding of; Manufacturing, Retail & Foodservice markets, experience of working on retailer brand ranges would be an advantage.
· Strong level of knowledge needed in at least 2 of the following areas;
Cereals, Snacks, Confectionary (Sugar, Chocolate & Bakery), Beverages.
THIS PERSON MUST HAVE INGREDIENT SALES EXPERIENCE.