Consumer Products/Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Plant Manager
LOCATION: Bellaire, TX (Houston area)
SALARY: 110-125K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 Years of Plant Leadership
RELOCATION: Small Sign On Available if Not Local
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: (To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required).
" Education level: Minimum high school diploma required. Advanced education or technical certification preferred.
" Minimum of 5 years Plant / Operations Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
" Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
" Excellent communication skills
" Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
" Basic math skills
" Ability to multi-task.
Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for Production, Packaging, Maintenance, Warehouse, Quality, Safety, and other production-related activities as well as assistance with Quality functions.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
· Direct and manage plant operations for Production, Packaging, Maintenance, Safety, Quality and Shipping & Receiving.
· Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
· Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
· Implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, and wages.
· Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
· Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses.
· Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
· Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
· Implement and maintain preventive maintenance programs to care for plant assets to maximize their useful life.
· Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
· Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisors.
· Lead weekly staff meetings with production supervisors
· Participate in monthly management business review meetings.
· Develop and justify capital improvements.
· Manage and comply with State & City requirements.
· Assist in product development.
· Assist with reporting production to clients.
· Insure data accuracy.
· Provide leadership & training to accomplish company goals and objectives including facility cleanliness for food safety standards.
· Other activities are directed.